About Us – Membership Info
The Fort Pierre Development Corporation, incorporated in 1986, promotes business growth and retention, tourism, and quality of life in Fort Pierre and Stanley County. Our membership includes businesses, nonprofit organizations, government entities, and individuals. Members are eligible for low-interest business loans, special events like ground-breaking ceremonies, ribbon-cuttings, and open houses.
Fort Pierre is a business-friendly community looking forward to working with you!
- Are you looking for a potential location to start or relocate your business?
- Are you looking for a large 14-county trade area?
- How about a location with continuing population and income growth?
- Do you want a property with highway access and daily traffic counts of over 16,000?
- No corporate income tax?
- No State income tax?
- Duty-Free Port law (no inventory tax)?
Examples of Commercial Building Lots Available – Residential Building Lots Available
- Available from private seller: 12+ acres with highway frontage to Highways 14/34 in Fort Pierre, SD.
- 1520 Skerrols St – Lot 2 Marion’s Garden For Sale by Realtor Deb Stoeser, Fischer Rounds Real Estate
- 1500 Skerrols Street – Lot 1 Marion’s Garden For Sale by Realtor Deb Stoeser, Fischer Rounds Real Estate
For membership information, please contact the FPDC at email@example.com or phone (605) 223-7603.
Low Interest Business Loans
We offer low interest loans through our FPDC Revolving Loan Fund and we are in a close working relationship with the following government and quasi government entities: