Looking for part-time employment with the Postal Service?
- The Vivian Post Office has the position of Postal Support Employee available. Duties vary and hours include working Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- The person hired will also be required to work at the Fort Pierre Post Office on occasion as needed. Annual Leave will be earned and Health Benefits will be available to the selected applicant. This is not a career position but could lead to one in the future.
- The wage rate starts at $17.19 per hour.
- To apply go to www.usps.com. Select “Careers” at the bottom of the page. Then select “Search Jobs Online” in the “Search Jobs and Apply Online” box on the right side of the page. Select “State” in “Location” box and select “Start.” Select the position you wish to apply for, complete the application and submit by the posted “end date.”
- For additional information, please contact Todd Leiferman, Fort Pierre Postmaster at 605-223-2472.